Love knitting? Love handknitted socks? Well, why not make your own with my knitted socks kit?
This kit’s a bit different too.
You’ll learn how to make your socks both at the same time, from the toes up!
There are so many benefits to that:
- No row counting to get the second sock the same as the first
- Try your socks on as you go to get a perfect fit
- No seams, no fiddly Kitchener Stitch, no grafting – just 4 ends to sew in!
- Once you’ve completed your first pair, go on to use almost any yarn from 3-ply to thinner double knitting weight with the same instructions
- Never run out of yarn again – you can see how much you have left and adjust the leg length accordingly
- Best of all – no Second Sock Syndrome! (SSS is, ‘Great, I’ve finished the first one 🙂 but I’ve got to start all over again for the second one 🙁 ‘ )
In the knitted socks kit, you get:
- your choice of yarn, or a lucky dip if you prefer to be surprised
- two pairs of top-quality circular needles
- stitch markers
- a needle for finishing the ends
- Brief written instruction reminder sheets and an alternative heel tutorial
- You also get exclusive access to a step-by-step (pardon the pun!!) 80-minute instruction video which will walk you (sorry! ) through making your socks from casting on to casting off. You’ll get the login details for the private video with your kit.
Even if you’ve never made socks before, you easily can with this kit and video. If you get stuck, just email for help and we’ll solve your problem together.
** If you’re giving a kit as a gift, have a look at our handcrafted stitch markers, made from our own lampworked glass beads. The perfect accompaniment! **