Full Day Fused Glass Workshops
My second go!
I did the mini-workshop a few weeks ago, was so pleased with what I did that day and got so hooked on glass fusing that I went back on Friday for a whole day. It was a real help having been before and I got 6 pieces finished, including a couple of larger ones, so brilliant value. I’m fairly local to the studio, so am very likely to come back regularly. Ann the tutor is willing to put a package of days together for me, so that’s great. Excellent tuition, great lunch, wonderful studio and glass – what more could you want??
Completed your course? How did we do?
Full Day Glass Fusing Workshops
This 7-hour glass fusing workshop will teach you:
- How to safely cut the glass and not yourself!
- How to assemble glass, frit, stringer etc to create your design
- A little about the use of a kiln and some of the more in-depth stuff.
You could make at least 6 items and possibly more, depending how fast you work and the designs you choose
The workshop fee covers:
- All materials
- Full tuition
- Refreshments available all day
- A good lunch of your choice
- Kiln firing of your pieces, often twice – once to fuse and once to slump if you’re making a bowl etc
All-inclusive ~ £150.00
Half-day glass fusing workshops also available
Just click on your choice of date below to book
If none of the set workshop days fit your schedule, do have a chat with me as I can sometimes slot in other dates.