Stained Glass Workshops
Stained Glass Workshop
This 7-hour workshop will teach you how to:
- cut the glass… and NOT yourself!
- grind the cut pieces for fit and to remove sharp edges
- apply copper foil around each piece
- make and fix a hanger
- flux and solder
- patinate and polish the solder
~ all while you’re making a hanging stained glass suncatcherof your choice to take home. There are about a dozen different designs to choose from and you can select your favourite glass colours too.
The fee for this workshop covers ~
- all materials and use of tools
- all tuition
- refreshments on tap all day
- a good lunch of your choice at the local eatery